Cancel your subscription
As a Customers you can manually cancel your subscription from your account:
- log in to your account.
- Click on their Avatar from the page header.
- Select Settings from the dropdown.
- Click Billing Info in the top right of the page:
Depending on the Offer you wish to cancel and the payment method used to purchase the Offer, you can cancel the subscription:
- Select the Cancel button:
After you clicks Cancel, you will be prompted to confirm the cancellation:
Once confirmed, you will lose access to the Offer Subscription at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Click Manage Subscription in PayPal
You will then be redirected to your PayPal account in the Payments tab. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Payments in the top menu.
- Select Manage automatic payments under the "Automatic payments" section.
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel in the left sidebar.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Confirm your wish to cancel and click Cancel Automatic Payments:
Once confirmed, your subscription payments will be inactive and you will no longer make future payments for the subscription.
After canceling your subscription
After you cancel your subscription, you will lose access to the Offer Subscription at the end of the current billing cycle.
You can view the canceled subscription and access end date in your Billing Information:
Disclaimer: This Article and other materials posted on our website are offered for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice. Do not rely on the information found here without consulting a licensed attorney in your location for your specific circumstances. It is ultimately your responsibility, and you hereby release Melissa Tiers from all responsibility, to determine the laws or regulations, including international laws, applicable to you and your business. It is always best to be familiar with ALL laws, rules, regulations, and legislation that may be applicable to you and your recipients’ country/region.