Class will be entirely on Zoom
From 1:00pm To 6:00PM (EDT)
This certification course will prepare you to enter one of the fastest growing fields in personal development. You will learn dynamic and conversational ways of influencing and guiding the unconscious mind for multi-level change work. The training is a blend of conversational hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistics, and processes created from the latest research in cognitive neuroscience and embodied cognition.
Most coaching courses focus on the rational, analytical and very limited conscious mind. But people typically know, consciously, what they "should" be doing and so the traditional coaching frame doesn’t make change easy. From the recent studies on the adaptive unconscious we know that most issues are habituated patterns that have their roots in priming,cognitive biases and conditioning. This program teaches you how to access and change these programs to empower people and rewire the brain.
The course overlaps with the eight day hypnosis intensive so you have the choice to continue on.
Some of what you will learn:
- Memory reconsolidation and how to rewrite old programs.
- Priming the unconscious mind through language and environment.
- The Meta Pattern of change for neutralizing triggers.
- Re-imprinting for conversational regression.
- Self-directed neuroplasticity to teach your clients to rewire their brain.
- Rapid techniques to change emotions and eliminate cravings and compulsions.
- Anti-procrastination protocol for motivation and long term goals.
- Creative inductions for deep trance conversations.
Conscious/ unconscious dissociation for problem solving.
- Spatial and temporal language for shifting internal representations.
- Poly vagal theory and how to shift the nervous system
Coaching Through Time: a recursive protocol for generative change.
This course also offers certification as an Integrative Life Coach through The International Association of Counselors and Therapists.
( Optional cert fee $99.00 for IACT)
This course provides ongoing support through bi weekly practice/supervision nights live and virtually.
Students must show proficiency of techniques in order to be certified.